- The default standard for almost all enterprises (and still growing rapidly at the expense of IBM Sametime and Cisco Jabber)
- Well designed product that unifies key office communication mediums - voice, IM, and video
- Integration with Office, SharePoint, Exchange and Skype
- Able to call people outside your company (something almost impossible w/ Lync)
- Simple multiparty group video conference without servers (while Lync group video must had dedicated servers)
- Simple to deploy - does not require administrator permissions to run the vsee client (while Lync requires administrator to set it up for you)
Microsoft Lync: Video Conferencing Deployment Nightmare
Microsoft Lync (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator) offers a great set of communication tool integrations, making it popular with enterprises both large and small (< 300)...
VSee Challenges Microsoft Communicator/Lync For Remote Work
Milton has been packing in the summer talks. Lucky for us VSee gives him the super power of being in two places at the same time.
Lync Conference: Skype Integration, Market Gains
Microsoft Lync users can now officially look forward to Lync-Skype integration for June 2013.
Lync Room System: Microsoft Ventures Beyond Desktop Video
With the Lync Room System, Microsoft is looking to deliver a completely Lync-based room conferencing (not just integration with Polycom or Radvision) complete with all its collaboration capabilities such as document-sharing, Outlook calendar integration.